We are committed to providing the highest possible level of professional service and advice.
Initial Public Offerings
At DWCorporate we take the pain out of the complicated IPO process using our specialised skills and experience. We manage the complete process from seed capital raising, independent experts, prospectus preparation, the due diligence process (which is critical for an efficient listing process), broker selection, capital structure and ultimately, your listing on either the ASX or an overseas stock exchange. Our relationship based approach extends to the provision of ongoing company secretarial and management advice to our clients.
Company Secretarial Services
The Board of any Company benefits from the experience and commitment of its Company Secretary and Directors and, as such, our experience, which exceeds 40 years in the industry, will assist you. The DWCorporate team has the skills and experience required to provide for your complete company secretarial requirements:
- First point of contact with Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) and Australian Securities and Investment Commission (“ASIC”);
- Assistance in preparation, review and lodgement of ASX announcements;
- Attendance at board meetings, including preparation and circulation of Board meeting materials and drafting of minutes;
- Maintenance of statutory records of the Company;
- Attendance at shareholder meetings, including preparation of meeting materials and drafting of minutes;
- Provision of board room facilities;
- Lodgement of ASIC returns as Registered Agent;
- Liaison with the Company’s share registry;
- Initial attendance to shareholder relations matters;
- Available for appointment as resident company director, Public Officer (ATO liaison) and non-executive director; and
- Registered office facilities.
Financial Reporting Services
To assist with your financial reporting requirements our in-house team includes both management and financial accounting specialists, while maintaining close working relationships with experienced bookkeepers. This provides for a seamless delivery of your accounting requirements from data entry to company statutory reporting. DWCorporate is available to co-ordinate or perform any part of your financial function, including:
- Annual statutory financial reporting in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Quarterly and Half Yearly reporting to meet ASX and ASIC requirements;
- Management of the audit process;
- Maintenance of accounting records, data entry and account reconciliations;
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements;
- Facilitation of company tax returns with external tax agents including Income Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax and Payroll Tax;
- Coordination of the budgeting process;
- Monthly management reporting tailored for your needs; and
- Data entry and account reconciliations.
Corporate Governance Services
At DWCorporate we know the importance of ensuring that a company’s corporate governance procedures are adequate to satisfy not only their internal requirements but also their regulatory requirements. Corporate governance is not just about ensuring that the behaviour of office holders is in the best interests of the company as a whole but also about ensuring it is in the best interests of all stakeholders.
We look forward to joining your team and contributing to your growth and success.